BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


I'm back :D
Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yes I'm back.
The old I mean the old past me.
Everything happened just like a dream.
Seriously, I suffered a lot.
I keep asking myself why I have to live like that?
And then I get an answer.
I deserve a better life that's why I keep go on and on.
And now, I will live for myself and leave all the past behind.
I admitted, I'm not the perfect one but now I will start to learn to love myself.
No one loves you if you never know how to love yourself.

Chiaumei Lee ;
currently in sweet 19 oh yea 20 soon :( ;
is addicted to a game 'Tiny Tower' ;
trying to work hard for my study ;
finding a boyfriend er I mean a real man ;
is looking forward to marry xD .

That's my updates!
Feel free to follow me! :D



To be continue...,
chiaumei.





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to my kawaii blog.Feel free to read around, if you have any questions just tag me.I do not welcome RIPPER and SPAMER, so if you are one of them,just get lost c:

STUFFS




Help me to feed & play with them C:

TAG ME

I'M TALKTIVE
No spam and rude mess



PAST POST

现实。
新的一年,新的开始 C:
无助 :'(
不要以为没看见的,就是没发生过。
属于。
开窍!
让我重生。
相信。
烦恼。
幸福。

LISTEN TO MY HEART


http://www.youmaker.com/